Service 3. Retained Annual HR Support:
How much will a HR Consultancy Service cost me?
From £65 per hour depending on the amount of time you need. Giving you expert practical advice and ensuring support is on hand for your business.
The retained packages include:
- an initial legal compliance ‘health-check’ of your existing documents and processes and advice on what needs updating; help with completing a Data Map to show your compliance with GDPR;
- access to a HR helpline by phone and e-mail with your advice provided on a priority basis;
- legal updates and regular reviews.
The helpline is available between 9.30am–5.00pm Monday-Friday, offering full, practical advice, by the next business day, if possible.
Retained packages are available from 2 hours per month.
- 3a. Copper. £1,680 p.a. plus VAT (£70 per hour). 24 hours support per annum (equivalent to 2 hours per month). Suitable for 1-10 employees.
- 3b. Silver. £3,264 p.a. plus VAT (£68 per hour). 48 hours support per annum (equivalent to 4 hours per month). Suitable for 10-20 employees.
- 3c. Gold. £6,240 p.a. plus VAT (£65 per hour). 96 hours support per annum (equivalent to 8 hours per month). Suitable for 20-30 employees.
More information about Retained Annual packages:
The above are examples – if you require a different amount of retained hours please let us know.
The ‘retained’ amount (e.g. £3,264) is payable prior to the start of the annual contract (although we may agree to invoice you on a 3 monthly or other basis).
If you purchase a retained package but find you need a small amount of extra time occasionally (help with a project or employment policies/documents) then additional time is at the normal pro-rata’d hourly rate for your package (plus VAT) and will be invoiced monthly in arrears.
We generally don’t offer Site visits, as we work remotely by phone and e-mail.