The Human Resources Consultancy for UK SME’s
Welcome – The HR Kiosk is the Human Resources Consultancy service for SME’s, helping small businesses that do not have their own HR Manager, or larger companies that need specialist HR help, advice or cover for complicated problems and projects.
Lesley Furber is the Lead Consultant at The HR Kiosk and she is here to help as Employment Law gets more complicated and penalties for non-compliance increases. We are experienced at answering queries and solving problems in plain English!
The HR Kiosk can offer you:
- Friendly, pragmatic advice and solutions for those awkward time-consuming staffing and freelancer problems, when you need it.
- Essential employment documents, tailored to your business, that keep you legally compliant!
- Flexible solutions for each business to suit your needs, culture and budget!
- We also offer help to independent Contractors and Employees who need advice on complicated work-related issues – see our new service here.
You need the HR Kiosk if:
- You are not sure of the most effective and legal way to employ staff or freelancers, including the impact of the Intermediaries legislation in 2014 (see the Film, Television and Production Industry guidance here).
- You need help employing your first member of staff or want help with Recruitment (to keep within Equality Laws).
- You need employment documents but don’t know what type of contracts or policies you need. Read more details here.
- You need help interpreting the Agency Workers Regulations or the Working Time Regulations for your staff or freelancers.
- You need help introducing Pension Auto-enrolment processes into your workforce
- You need to cut your workforce’s size, change their terms and conditions, fire someone, or come to an agreement for an employee to leave (a Settlement Agreement). See our Redundancy Advice page here.
- You need to deal with a complicated disciplinary, grievance or sickness situation (or need to understand how to calculate SSP for casual/zero-hour workers).
- You need help with maternity and paternity issues, Shared Parental Leave (introduced 1st December 2014 and effective from 5th April 2015) or flexible working requests (since June 2014 all employees are entitled to request this).
The HR Kiosk writes regular employment law related articles and gives free employment advice for Workline which is now sat on the Crunch website – to read our articles and advice on Workline click here and they are also available at the top of this website.
In October 2013 Workline was nominated as a finalist in the Best Employment Advice Website Category at the National Online Recruitment Awards 2013.
E-mail The HR Kiosk here
Or use this contact form to get in touch with Lesley for a no-obligation conversation!